Monday 16 November 2015

Week 6 term 4

Me meeting Reuben
 On Sunday I went to Lucy's show,but when we were there Reuben and his family parked next to us.  So after that I went to the school playground and  played with some people already on the playground. But then  Reuben came  so me and Reuben played tag till his family went to wait in the line to get in. Not long after that daddy and me went to wait in line so we could get our seats and sit down. Reuben was at the front the same time we were  (but we got in first).  We picked a spot with one seat  left  at the end.When Reuben did get in he sat next to me.  It was the first show and I read a book because the people in font of me were too tall.  But as for Reuben he got an awesome view of the stage. So I  was reading till my sister was on stage.They danced to a song called Do You Love Me?  After Lucy's show I went back to reading until Reuben's sister came on.  The only other show that I watched was the dad's dance. Most of the dad's were dressed as swans from Swan Lake. Then at the end they all did a posse. Overall my favourite one was my sister's dance. I thought when there were prizes  Lucy would get one  because she didn't give up and guess what, it was it was a trophy!!Then we all left   
Image result for sad faceImage result for sad face

No comments: