Monday 9 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5 fireworks

Image result for fireworksImage result for fireworks disaster
                                                            Fireworks
On Saturday I went to my friend's house  to do the fireworks. We were  the second family at there house we played with the creeks we plays tag till dinner then we played go home stay home after dinner in till  pudding time.  Then watched the fireworks there were lots of small ones but loud ones.  The first one I liked was the one with fireworks that looked like rocket they also go high into the sky and then make a loud noise.  Then we had a one that looks like candle it had a hard blast after the first one had came out of the firework it fell, over then the next one hit the box then the firework. After that  hit the fence then the powerful blast hit where l was sitting when it happen again this time I run to the top of the deck with all  my friends but it still could get us, from the fence I could feel the power and hot firework whizzed past me and my friends.  When it was all over we all checked if we were all ok and we was
  

No comments: