Tuesday 12 April 2016

Kung- fu 200 Words!!!!!!!! by Peter

When it was playtime we went to the hall to do kung-fu. In the beginning we all sat in a line to take a photo and to watch the person doing kung-fu and talking us the name of the move.  First we were going to punching we didn't  just have to punch we had to say "ha" . I thought this was very funny but when we had to do it was hard because you had to get everything right the hardest part was doing the "ha" because I didn't want to  laugh and I would laugh which would ruin all the the "ha's"  our line had to show the rest of the class.I didn't think I did very well.  Next we had to half sit and make a ball with our hands. I found this easy.
Next we had to pull our legs forward  and  then you  had to  make a ball with our hands it was my favourite thing  I did there it was also the easiest thing there.      
             

        My Reflection
I was learning to write a 200 word challenge. I found this easy because you just to write then lower the words and get closer to 200 words.  Overall I thought I did well.

No comments: